Natalie + Michael's surprise picnic wedding - photos and stop motion
Natalie & Michael's surprise picnic wedding
It was so exciting being a conspirator in the lead up to this wedding - we held hushed meetings (/normal skype meetings) while these guys planned their "welcome home party". At first it seemed okay, like we couldn't possibly spill the beans to anyone they knew, and then... we slowly discovered we knew a lot of people in common.
Not everything went quite according to plan - the beautiful picnic party at Oxford Falls Peace Park (with lovely rugs and festoon lights) soon turned into a cosy indoor affair as torrential rain made an outdoor ceremony less practical.
Somehow kissing barefoot in the rain seems more romantic to me than kissing with shoes on in the sunshine.
There's a full list of vendors at the bottom of the page.
- Event planner / Stylist: Bride + Groom
- Wedding Photographer: Studio Something
- Florist (including Flower crown): The Flower Era
- Stationery (invites, place cards, favour tags etc): Cards + Cotton (UK)
- Reception & Ceremony venue: Oxford Falls Peace Park
- Catering: Yullis Surry Hills
- Food trucks or carts: Veggie Patch Van
- Cake: Pana Chocolate
- Other desserts (slices, tarts, cookies etc): Sadhana Kitchen
- Prop or furniture hire : George & Smee
- Prop or furniture hire: Love Seat Sydney
- Lighting / sound hire: Bespoke Audio
- Entertainment: Tillee Music
- Celebrant & Makeup: All we need is love - Victoria Eustace
- Rings: Hatton Garden London
- Transport: Sydney Classic Car Hire
- Bridal gown: Katya Katya Shehurina - London
- Accessories (earrings, bracelets, anklets, barefoot sandals etc): Samantha Wills
- Hair: The Bridal Hair Co
- Suit: El Ganso - Portugal