Sheila + Maurice's Camden Town Farm wedding
Sheila runs an Interior Design company. Maurice is just another IT geek "but a bit more hip and stylish than the normal nerds".
This beautiful wedding is filled with lovely flowers, a lot of DIY stuff, vintage caravan and a gelato cart for dessert. Now who wouldn't want to attend such wedding?
Sheila's favourite part of the day was when Maurice made his entrance on the vintage bike. "He was reluctant to do it at first, but he did it! And everyone loved it." So did we!
Featured on Style Me Pretty.
There's a full list of vendors at the bottom of the page.
- Marquee/Teepee: Bedouin Tents
- Wedding Favours (jars): Ballmason
- Printer: Trusted Print
- Drinks tags: Bags and Tags
- Decorative Elements: Vintage Patina
- Food: Gelato Messina
- Food: That Vintage Caravan
- Food: Street Sliders
- Food Truck: Yang's Food Truck
- Celebrant: Jeannie Wan
- Floral Design: DIY Flowers from Flowers Market
- Earrings: Chow Sang Sang
- Hair and Makeup: Mariane Make up & Hair
- Bowties: Gloiberry via Etsy
- Groom's Shoes: Pedro
- Wedding Rings: Cartier
- Bride's shoes: Billini
- Groom's Suit: Montagio
- Gown: Grace Loves Lace
- Photography: Studio Something Photography